Working collaboratively, the North Penn School District will provide an effective, innovative, student-focused community of teaching and learning where students will:
- Become independent, adaptable, life-long learners who transfer understanding to new applications;
- Exhibit creative and critical thinking;
- Achieve at the proficient or greater level in all academic areas;
- Adapt to a changing technological world; and
- Transition from competent student to productive, responsible citizen of the global society.