The Goals and Objectives of the Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce are as follows:
- Represent and plan for the needs and concerns of the local businesses of the greater Indian Valley.
- Initiate community programs to improve the local business climate.
- Propose and monitor legislation/governmental activities which impact the greater Indian Valley.
- Provide communications about Chamber activities, as well as communications about business and economic developments to the greater Indian Valley.
- Develop and evaluate the goals and objectives of the Chamber and provide leadership and direction in achieving those goals and objectives.
- Provide a forum for business interaction.
- Manage the Chamber in a fiscally responsible manner.