This page provides a quick round-up of resources to assist organizations and individuals seeking contacts for community members, employees, etc. – especially those in crisis.
- In Bucks and Montgomery Counties PA, use www.211sepa.org or dial 211 information and referral system to find a wide range of resources. Web searches can be performed by key word, organization, or type of service and narrowed from the multi-county Greater Philadelphia region to a more local driving radius. Phone calls to 211 are answered between 8 am and 8 pm daily. Interpreters are available in 140 languages. Nonprofit organizations are encouraged to keep their information up to date.
- In Montgomery County PA, contact the Navicate for your area. The Navicates are: skilled human service professionals who know the resources available to Montgomery County residents through County government and other service providers. They help residents get in touch with the human services and other resources that are available throughout the County. Call 610-278-3522 for more information.
- In Montgomery County, for assistance with benefits eligibility, contact the Personal Navigator Program of VNA-Community Services toll free at 1.800.591.8234.
- In Montgomery County, for assistance with housing or homelessness, call 1.877.646 or visit http://yourwayhome.org for the Your Way Home Montgomery County program.
- In Montgomery County, sign up for alerts at http://readymontco.org. ReadyMontco is your official source for notifications about emergencies, severe weather, crime alerts, and disasters in Montgomery County, PA. ReadyMontco is administered by the Montgomery County Department of Public Safety and comes to you free of charge (text messaging and voice rates may apply). All it takes is ten minutes to create a profile and you'll be READY to go! You will receive time-sensitive messages wherever you specify, such as your home, mobile or business phones, email address, text messages and more. You pick where, you pick how
- Montgomery County Food Pantry List - Download flyer below.
- Senior LAW Center - Protects the rights of older Pennsylvanians - Download flyer below.